Wrong sunscreen concept 1: Go out and wipe the sunscreen in the morning
Correct: Many people think that it is enough to go out and rub the sunscreen in the morning. In fact, you should reapply sunscreen every two or three hours.
Wrong sun protection concept 2: cloudy weather does not require sun protection
Correct: Although there are clouds in the sky, 90% of ultraviolet rays can penetrate the clouds. So even in cloudy weather, it is still impossible to give up sun protection.
Wrong sun protection concept 3: playing umbrella can shade
Correct: In fact, 50% of the ultraviolet rays can pass through the isolation of the parasol and hurt the human body; the same is true for glass, which can only isolate medium-wave ultraviolet (UVB), and long-wave ultraviolet (UVA) will penetrate the glass without obstruction So sitting indoors also needs sun protection.
Wrong sun protection concept 4: the higher the SPF value, the better the sun protection effect
Correct: The higher the SPF value, the better, and the higher the SPF value, the higher the greasiness of the product, which also affects the breathability of the skin.
Therefore, sunscreen is a very important skincare link, which is why most beauty editors and reporters regard sunscreen isolation as one of the reasons for daily necessary skincare procedures.
Normally, you must wipe the sunscreen 20 minutes before going out. Ordinary sunscreen needs a certain amount of time to be absorbed by the skin. Wiping it thick enough and evenly is the key step to get the best protection.
1.Repeated application of sunscreen
Sweat or towel wiping will reduce the sunscreen effect. Repeated application is not to get new protection, but to maintain the sunscreen effect. Any care product, even just water, as long as it is covered with sunscreen, it will affect the function of sunscreen, so swimming or sweat After applying sunscreen.
2. Avoid going out at noon
The radiation intensity of UVB at noon can be as high as 150 times in the morning and evening. So avoid going out at noon to protect yourself
3. Use sunscreen generously
The protection of sunscreen depends not only on the level of sunscreen ingredients and coefficients but also on the thickness and uniformity of wiping.
Sunscreen should be applied after skincare products.
Moisturizing products are fat-soluble. If covered with sunscreen, the sunscreen ingredients will be diluted or dissolved, making the sunscreen useless.
Sunscreen ingredients can penetrate other products and be absorbed by the skin.
1. The appropriate sunscreen cosmetics should be selected according to factors such as the sensitivity of different skins to ultraviolet rays and the use environment, seasons, and other factors. Generally speaking, the fairer the skin color, the easier it is to get a sunburn, but it is not easy to get tanned; the darker the skin color, the easier it is to get tanned, but not easy to get sunburned.
2. Normally, the SPF value of sunscreen is 15 and PA + can meet the sunscreen requirements of ordinary skin. Those who are sensitive to light can choose sunscreen cosmetics with SPF of 12-20. If you are working in the field, such as regret swimming, snow mountaineering, etc., you should choose SPF value greater than 20 and strong waterproof sunscreen makeup.
3.The higher the SPF value, the better. The higher the SPF value, the more sunscreen it uses, and the greater the pressure on the skin. Therefore, choose a sunscreen cosmetic with a moderate SPF value.
4. After the sunscreen makeup roller is applied to the exposed area for several hours, the sunscreen effect will gradually weaken due to the dilution of sweat, etc., so it should be washed and reapplied in time to ensure the continuation of the sunscreen effect.
5. Sunscreen cosmetics can only reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays to the skin. Therefore, in summer, when the maximum intensity of ultraviolet radiation in the sunlight is from 10:00 am to 14:00 pm, you should still avoid or reduce going out. When you have to go out, in addition to applying the appropriate thickness of sunscreen cosmetics on the skin, you can also use sunshades, sun hats, and other tools to assist in sunscreen.
6. Those with oily skin should not use W / O sunscreen cosmetics, sunscreen foundation is optional
7. Sunscreen cosmetics should be used throughout the year, even if it is cloudy, cloudy or indoors, it should not be interrupted, because the measurement of the ultraviolet intensity meter shows that there are still strong energy ultraviolet radiation under the above circumstances, especially the UVA Glass, clothing, water, and human body all have a strong penetrating power.
8. After implementing the E-light freezing point technology for the purpose of whitening, freckles, anti-aging, and wrinkle prevention, attention should be paid to the use of high-quality sunscreen cosmetics.
9. Chemical sunscreens in sunscreen cosmetics may cause some adverse reactions, such as skin allergies, itching, redness, and other symptoms, so it is best to do a skin patch test before use.
10. Oily skin and sensitive skin should use sunscreen cosmetics mainly based on physical sunscreens, which can reduce the adverse reactions caused by applying sunscreen makeup cabin. Once skin discomfort occurs, it should be thoroughly cleaned and disabled in time
Tomatoes are the best sunscreen food, rich in the antioxidant lycopene. Daily intake of 16 mg of lycopene can reduce the risk factor of sunburn by 40%. Tomatoes are better than raw when cooked.
Eating watermelon is different from drinking water or beverages, it is not just a supplement to the human body. Watermelon juice contains a variety of health and beauty chemical ingredients, such as amino acids that can promote the skin's physiological activity. These ingredients are easily absorbed by the skin and have good effects on facial skin's moisturization, nutrition, sun protection, and whitening.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which can promote metabolism, delay aging, whiten and lighten spots, narrow pores, soften cuticles, have a strong care for the skin, and also enhance the skin's ability to resist the sun.
Oranges contain a lot of vitamin C and carotene, can inhibit the formation of carcinogens, but also soften and protect blood vessels, promote blood circulation, reduce cholesterol and blood lipids. Studies have shown that drinking 3 glasses of orange juice daily can increase the body's high-density lipoprotein (HDL) content, thereby reducing the possibility of heart disease. Orange juice contains a specific chemical component, namely flavonoids and citrin, which can promote high-density fat The protein increases and transports low-density lipoprotein (LDL) outside the body.
Kiwi is rich in more than ten kinds of amino acids such as leucine and phenylalanine. It is also rich in minerals, which is helpful for sun protection.
When the sun exposure time is too long, and we have not taken sun protection measures in advance, we can take the following methods to reduce the occurrence of sunburn:
1. Return to the room as soon as possible and cool it with cold water or ice towels. The longer the cooling time, the better. This will calm the activated melanocytes in the basal layer of the epidermis and prevent melanin secretion. Then apply zinc-containing shrink water or make-up water, because most of these shrink water or make-up water contains anti-inflammatory ingredients, which can quickly inhibit the spread of inflammation. Or you can slice the cucumber into thin slices, soak it in milk, freeze it in the refrigerator for a while, and then put it on the face. This method also has a good calming and anti-inflammatory effect.
2. After the brain pain is alleviated, it is best to apply a layer of wheat germ oil (available in pharmacies or food stores), which has a special effect on the treatment of skin burns, can well protect the skin from irritation, and very Quickly return to its original state. If there is no wheat germ oil, the same effect can be achieved by using edible salad oil instead. But it is worth noting that after applying this oil and then going to the sun, the skin will soon appear brown spots, so you must be very careful.
3. Aloe vera cures sunburn. Cut out a small section of aloe, then cut off the small thorns on both sides, and open from the middle piece. Apply the gelatinous substance in the small section of aloe to the hot skin. After fixing it, keep it for one night to allow the aloe ingredients to fully penetrate. , The next morning, the skin redness and fever will disappear, you can also use aloe vera for daily skincare, apply the cut aloe vera on the skin, you can feel slippery, sticky, a few minutes Afterwards, the skin gradually tightens, after which it can be washed away. With regular use, the skin is moist and smooth, and the color of sunburn and freckles will gradually lighten.
Cell division and metabolism are most vigorous from 10 pm to 2 am. Therefore, apply aloe vera before going to bed. The effect is very good; you can also crush aloe vera, add appropriate honey and flour, and apply the mask evenly. Face, once a week of treatment, the skin will become delicate and smooth.
4.Deep whitening. Deep whitening can be combined with various whitening skincare products at home on the basis of quick-acting whitening to strengthen the physiological functions of deep skin cuticles. And inhibit the production of melanin, dilute the melanin of the stratum corneum cells, so that the skin gradually reaches the white and red color. After the melanin in the cuticle cells of the epidermis decreases, the stratum corneum becomes transparent, so the skin will gradually turn white.
Deep whitening maintenance needs to be done every day, once a day in the morning and evening. The maintenance procedures are as follows: during the day, wash the face thoroughly with cleaning products suitable for the skin type; use cotton pads to dip into the lotion, and remove the trace amount of detergent on the face Wipe clean; pat the face with finger lotion dipped in lotion to help the blood circulation of the face and relax skin cells; then use whitening sunscreen foundation, which has triple functions of isolation, covering and care to cover spots and make the skin appear natural Transparent texture. Evening: After cleansing the skin as in the daytime, pat it with lotion and gently pat to activate skin cells, and then use an after-sun moisturizer to soothe the skin, help the sun-burned skin recover, eliminate the tingling sensation, and prevent peeling, reduce burning, Itchy condition. Choose skincare products that do not contain fragrances to reduce skin irritation.
To be Ocoopa Poweful User?
Subscribe to Ocoopa to get FREE products test chance