Ocoopa A9 - 9,000mAh Rechargeable Hand Warmer, Fast Charging Available
Your Need A Better Hand Warmer!
- Quick Charge 3.0: No more longtime wait, using the latest QC 3.0 chipset and USB-C power delivery protocol, it takes only 3-4 hours for a full charge by using 18w charger. What’s more, it charges your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Long-lasting Heating Than Ever: A9 offers much longer battery life than old generations, packed with incredibly large battery-9000mAh 21700 Battery, with maximum energy, and minimal increases in weight. It can provide up to 14 hours of heat.
- Smart Safe Heating: Safety is our priority, we only use premium chipsets to control the heat levels. From 95°F to 131°F, there are 3 levels of heat to choose from, by a simple button.
- Real Comfort: Smooth and double-sided warm surface, pocket size, curvy body, sleek and lightweight, silicone corner protection anti-drop. It’s just everything you need.
- Brand: OCOOPA
- Material: Aluminum, Material, ABS
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Rechargeable Battery: 9,000 mAh
- Dimension(cm): 11.9*6*3.4
- Weight: 168g
- Using Time: 7-14 Hours
- Input Port: Micro-USB OR USB-C.
- Output: USB-C: 5V/ 2A, 9V/ 2A, 12V/ 1.5A, USB-A: 5V/2A, 5V/4.5A, 9V/ 2A, 12V/ 1.5A; depends on the charged device.
- Input Voltage: 5 Volts
- Adjustable heating levels: 3
- 1*Ocoopa A9 rechargeable hand warmer
- 1*USB-C to USB A cable
- 1*User manual
You May Want to Know：
FAQ1: How long does it stay on?
The hand warmer can work continuously for 7-14 hours, which varies according to the environment temperature and heating levels.
FAQ2: Why do I need rechargeable hand warmers?
Compared to chemical hand warmers, rechargeable hand warmers are Reusable, Heat adjustable. It's your power bank too.
FAQ3: Can I use it warm my hands and at the same time charge my phone?
No, please be noticed that to be safer, the heat functions are disabled when you charge a phone or recharge the hand warmer.
FAQ4: Is there a low battery warning?
Yes, you can see flashing red and blue lights when it's about to run out of battery.